Wednesday, April 2, 2014

HUMAN FOOTPRINT...

Conclusion 1:

All things in the human footprint suprised me because it never occured to me that one person could use that much resources and food. The thought of the whole world using as much as the United States is frightening! The steps I will take to help reduce our foortprints are to educate others and ask them to pass on the infromation learned as well. Also recycle everything that can possibly be reduced into something else. I can teach others to reduce their foortprints as well by showing them how to recycle and cut back down on water supply ect. Additional information I would like to know on the footprint issues is the effect of paper to the economy (regular paper we write on, money, legal docs. notebooks etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment