Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Little about ME ...

My name is Naomi and I am a very opinionated person but this trait doesn't usually show because I come off as nice and caring. I am the oldest sibling and have a lot of responsibility on my shoulders to be a "good role model". I love any color that is associated with blue and I will eat almost anything that has to do with hamburgers or french fries. In the future I want to go into the medical field and possibly become a registered nurse and make a difference. While I seem to imagine what I want to do with my life. I still don't know how the rest of my life will come together but I am surely optimistic and hope its full of adventure. I am deathly terrified of spiders, bumble bees, and cockroaches. I hate jelly beans, string cheese, and having to chose an outfit to wear everyday. Ironically I love dance shows but cant dance properly if my life depended on it. This is me..

and I like to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment